design question

Tim Arnold a_jtim at bellsouth.net
Tue May 4 09:43:32 EDT 2010

On May 4, 3:39 am, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at websiteburo.invalid> wrote:
> Alf P. Steinbach a écrit :
> (snip)
>
> > Re efficiency it seems to be a complete non-issue, but correctness is
> > much more important: is there any way that the config details can be
> > (inadvertently) changed while the build is going on?
>
> +1

Thanks everyone, I'm new at this type of development so it helps to
get input from folks who know what they're talking about. I'm just
been coding and doing what is right in my own eyes...

There is almost no way for the configuration to change during a build,
so it looks like I was just worrying about something that doesn't need
worry.

Now on to the things that do!

thanks again,
--Tim