Data store solution need help

Haulyn Jason saharabear at gmail.com
Fri May 14 09:18:28 EDT 2010

Hi, all:

I am a Java programmer, now I am working on a Python program. At the
moment, I need to store some data from user's input, no database, no
xml, no txt(we can not make users open the data file by vim or other
text editor).

Any suggestions or reference url? Is there a lib should do this or I
need to implement it myself?

PS: if I want to implement it myself, which part of python document I
need to learn? I know how to write txt files now, but not further for me.

--
Thanks!

VVThumb Microproduction

Location:Room 807,QiLuRuanJianDaSha Qilu Software Park
          No. 1 Shunhua Rd High-Tech Development Zone
          Jinan, China 250101
Website: http://www.haulynjason.net/haulyn
Mobile: +86 15854103759

Haulyn Jason