Re.: reading xml from python - Sum-up

Hvidberg, Martin mhv at dmu.dk
Wed May 12 03:08:49 EDT 2010

Thanks to all - Just to give a positive feed back.
The following solution works for me:

from xml.etree.ElementTree import ElementTree

tree = ElementTree()

tree.parse('inifile.xml')

dicIni = dict((child.tag, child.text) for child in tree.getroot().getchildren())

:-) Martin

This email is made of 100% recycled bytes ...