ActivePython - how to configure portable framework?

balzer nospam at news.eternal-september.org
Fri May 7 06:24:27 EDT 2010

I downloaded ActivePython-2.6.5.12-win32-x86.zip, it contains two folders
and 3 files:

SystemFolder
INSTALLDIR
sh2.py
install.bat
_install.py

Anyone know how to configure this Python environment  as "portable
application" to work with it without installation, to set a fully-functional
Python environment that executes entirely from hard drive (or USB stick)
without leaving no registry entries, no mess with windows system files, etc
on machine it's run on.

I created folder "Python",  what files I should copy inside?

thanks.