Python Embedding, no correct lib

moerchendiser2k3 googler.1.webmaster at spamgourmet.com
Wed May 5 08:04:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a serious problem with Python. I am currently trying to
implement Python into my app.
Well this works fine, but get this:

I have my own Python interpreter in a subfolder of my app. When I
start my app, PYTHONHOME is set, and an environment variable is set to
it can find the python DLL on startup.

When Python is not installed on the system everything works fine as
expected.

When I now install Python on my system (so I have two python libs now)
the system installation is the preferred one.

print sys.path prints out ['', 'C:\Windows
\system32\python26.zip', ...] and I cant explain whats going wrong
here. I expected that it just uses the System lib when it cannot find
it in the subfolder which I set in the environment variables
before.. :-(

Any ideas? Thanks a lot for help.

Bye, moerchendiser2k3