Sphinx hosting

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Tue May 4 01:57:07 EDT 2010

Say you have a project with a lot of documentation in the form of
Sphinx pages (for instance a book project). What is the the easiest
way to publish it on the Web? I see that GitHub Pages allows you to
publish static pages, but I would need to check in both the .rst
sources and the .html output: it is not that annoying, but perhaps
there is already some services out there publishing Sphinx pages
directly. Do you know of any? Currently I am hosting my stuff on
Google Code but I do not see an easy way to publish the documentation
there. Any hint is appreciated.

 Michele Simionato