Sometimes the python shell cannot recognize the presence of an attribute.

Justin Park hp6 at rice.edu
Tue Mar 30 18:57:37 EDT 2010

Sorry, my mistake.

The real problem is this.
When I started working on the package, somehow all of indentations were
made by space-bars instead of using tabs.
But when I am implementing my own on top of it, I still use tabs to make
indentations.

This is causing a problem.
I have to either conform to their style and change all my tabs to the
space-bars making up those spaces,
or change all indentations in the previous implementations by tabs.
But both the previous implementations and what I am going to do are also
so large that either way is not going to be efficient.

What can I do in order to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Justin.