Classes as namespaces?

kj no.email at please.post
Fri Mar 26 13:51:36 EDT 2010

Thanks for all your comments.

I see that modules are arguably Python's standard way for implementing
namespaces.  I guess I tend to avoid modules primarily because of
lingering mental trauma over incidents of insane/bizarro import
bugs in the past.  (It's not rational, I know; it's like when one
develops an aversion for some previously liked food after a bout
of food poisoning with it.)  Now I postpone creating a new Python
module until the pain of not doing so forces me beyond my phobia.
(Yes, you got that right, I'm a basket case.)