Python is cool!!

bobicanprogram icanbob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:22:14 EDT 2010

On Mar 23, 11:55 am, Jose Manuel <jfernan... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been learning Python, and it is amazing .... I am using the
> tutorial that comes with the official distribution.
>
> At the end my goal is to develop applied mathematic in engineering
> applications to be published on the Web, specially on app. oriented to
> simulations and control systems, I was about to start learning Java
> but I found Python which seems easier to learn that Java.
>
> Would it be easy to integrate Python in Web pages with HTML? I have
> read many info on Internet saying it is, and I hope so ....
>
> Any opinion

You probably want to take a look at this tutorial as well:

http://www.icanprogram.com/06py/lesson1/lesson1.html

The SIMPL toolkit will give you added flexibility to choose the
language for some of your more computationally intensive simulations
and still present a unified Python interface to the whole thing.

bob