Regexp problem when parsing a string

Sun Mar 21 14:26:59 EDT 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:12:18 +0100, Alessandro Marino wrote:

> Could anyone help me to figure out why "None" appears in the putput?

I get:

"Attachment not shown: MIME type application/octet-stream; filename a.py"

Posting attachments to Usenet is tricky. Many newsgroups filter out
anything they think isn't text, or even any attachment at all. Some news
clients do the same thing.

If you have too much code to include directly in your post, then you
should put it up on a website somewhere and just include the link.

Without looking at your code, I'd guess that using regular expressions is
the wrong approach. Perhaps you should look at the glob module, and
possibly os.walk.

--
Steven