"EURO GIRLS" "MISS EUROPE" "MISS FRENCH" "FRENCH" "PRETTY GIRLS" "SEXY FRENCH GIRLS" on www.sexyandpretty-girls.blogspot.com "SEXY RUSSIAN GIRLS" "SEXY GREEK GIRLS" "SEXY DUTCH GIRLS" "SEXY UK GIRLS" "SEXY HOLLYWOOD GIRLS" "SEXY BOLLYWOOD"

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Mar 21 11:11:18 EDT 2010

Brian J Mingus wrote:

[... duplicating the spam and thereby lending it further Google juice ...]
>     --
> still, with so many of us surely we can pull it off?

It's actually not as easy as you might think. If someone can propose a
*practical* scheme for moderation of this high-volume list the PSF might
consider such a proposal, but there would need to be considerable
evidence that the scheme would work without delaying traffic.

Since the spam that's getting through actually represents a tiny
fraction of one percent of the spam that the list is bombarded with I
personally feel that there would be very little positive return for a
relatively large investment of effort, and that any volunteer time would
be better spent making other contributions to the Python community.

regards
 Steve
See PyCon Talks from Atlanta 2010  http://pycon.blip.tv/