import antigravity

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Thu Mar 18 22:07:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<no-spam at extra.super.obfuscation> wrote:
> I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
> see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
> this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.

My apologies to you then. In my own defense, I will say this is the
first complaint I can recall getting about unmungeing the "To:" header
when replying to someone on python-list. To ensure your address's
privacy in the future, either using a disposable address or putting a
/completely/ invalid and unrelated address in the "To:" header are
some possible options.

Regards,
Chris
--
This is one of the pitfalls of mail-news gateways I suppose.