Understanding the CPython dict implementation

Tue Mar 16 07:46:51 EDT 2010

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:39:46 -0400, Terry Reedy wrote:

> I found this PyCon2010 presentation to be excellent: The Mighty
> Dictionary, Branden Craig Rhodes, 30 min.
> http://pycon.blip.tv/file/3264041/

Unfortunately, that clip seems to be unwatchable, at least for me. It
crashed the Netscape plugin in Konqueror, and crashed Firefox. When I
downloaded the ogv file, it crashed MPlayer and Kaffeine. Before
crashing, in all four players, it displayed random blocks of colours and
lines while the sound played.

Not a good advertisement for either BlipTV or Ogg :(

--
Steven