Python eCommerce, small webshop

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Fri Mar 12 20:38:55 EST 2010

Sorry, Emile for the private post, one beer too much and the wrong
button... ;-)

Emile van Sebille wrote:

 > On 3/12/2010 5:02 PM Alexander Kapps said...
 >> Hello everybody!
 >>
 >> I have to set up a small webshop for used books, CDs, DVD, and
stuff and
 >> did't find anything realy usefull on google.
 >
 > Have you checked the current status of Satchmo?

Sort of. I checked their site and feature list which looks
promising. Then I searched for a forum. I have quite some objections
  against projects who only have a google group with a reaction time
measured in days.

But since you mentioned it, I'll have a closer look.

Thank you.