a newbie's question

PEYMAN ASKARI paskari007 at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 11 07:58:35 EST 2010

Hello

I need some help dynamically reloading modules. As it turns out, it is not as simple as calling reload, as outlined here
http://pyunit.sourceforge.net/notes/reloading.html

Is there builtin support for this? The example they gave does not seem to work for me, and I am unclear as to what PyUnit is.

Thanks

Peyman