python b.python 8 works on XP but not on Vista?

Sat Mar 6 23:23:13 EST 2010

On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:04:56 -0800, Isaac Gouy wrote:

> That was "Thanks." as in problem solved.
>
> When the code switches on multiprocessing.cpu_count() - single core vs
> multicore matters.

I'm glad you solved your problem. Out of curiosity, what was the fault?
Not the condition that leads to the fault, but the actual fault?

My guess is that it was a difference in sys.path, leading to the b module
not being found. Am I close?

--
Steven