Docstrings considered too complicated

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Wed Mar 3 11:12:48 EST 2010

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:42:00 +0000
MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
> Gregory Ewing wrote:
> Mk14 from Science of Cambridge, a kit with hex keypad and 7-segment
> display, which I had to solder together, and also make my own power
> supply. I had the extra RAM and the I/O chip, so that's 256B (including
> the memory used by the monitor) + 256B additional RAM + 128B more in the
> I/O chip.

In case some of you youngsters think that there is a typo in the above,
no, he means a total of 640 bytes.  In today's terms that would be
approx 0.0000006GB.

Makes me want to go down to the basement and fire up the Altair.  :-)

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves