Draft PEP on RSON configuration file format

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:40:00 EST 2010

>> it is my goal (which I may or may not be smart enough to reach) to
>> write a module that anybody would want to use;
>
> But you are working on a solution in search of a problem.  The really
> smart thing to do would be pick something more useful to work on.  We
> don't need another configuration language.  I can't even say "yet
> another" because there's already a "yet another" called yaml.

And in case you are new here let me assure you that Paul is saying
this with his full intention of being helpful to you. I also would
think that working on such a project might be fun and educational for
you but completely useless if you have users other than yourself in
mind. Again, I'm trying to be helpful here, so you can focus on a
project that is both fun/educational for you and also potentially
useful for others. This RSON business is not one of them.

Cheers,
Daniel