Python for newbies (Pythno users group in Macedonia)

Дамјан Георгиевски gdamjan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:20:48 EST 2010

Hi all,
we are starting with bi-monthly Python User Group meetings in Skopje,
Macedonia. The meetings are targeted for both beginners and more
experienced users.

The basic idea is to have an 1 hour presentation at the start for the
beginners and an 1 hour ad-hoc discussion about projects, applications,
interesting stuff etc.

I'd like to gather some guidance/experince/thoughts about some beginner
oriented python lectures we could use?

My first idea was to do something like the "Python module of the Week",
but maybe there's a better approach?

thanks

--
damjan