bypass UAC control through python script (to be run from batchfile)

rizwanahmed24 at gmail.com rizwanahmed24 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:28:38 EST 2010

Hi

here is my problem.

i want to install a program through python script. The python scripts
is called from a batch file. The UAC control is not allowing the
python script to install a msi (installer). I need to somehow by pass
the UAC control. i dont want to turn it off permanently. Once i have
run the batch file, i do not interact with the system manually,
therefore Clicking allow on UAC dialog is not the solution for me.

i just want to achieve the goal, whether i run batch file in Admin
mode, or do it form python, doesnt matter.
any ideas?

//Rizwan