optphart (alpha2)

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 02:50:41 EDT 2010

On Jun 29, 1:30 am, Stephen Hansen <me+list/pyt... at ixokai.io> wrote:
> This is just stupid.
> It isn't worthy of any more elaborate response.

Well gee thanks Stephen. Why don't you just kick me in the balls while
your at it? *Maybe* you don't find it useful. *Maybe* no one will find
it useful. However, i did manage to move D'Aprano's cesarcipher module
up one peg from index zero on the community totem pole, so i *would*
say it has at least *some* usage to him!

> You just don't get the point, do you?

And just what *point* an i supposed to be "getting" Stephen? That you
don't like my contribution? If thats your point then i very much "get"
it.