[OT] Football was: Python dynamic attribute creation

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Mon Jun 28 19:21:50 EDT 2010

Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 28/06/2010 20:23, Alexander Kapps wrote:
>> UHHM! Forget it. This of course doesn't work with setattr too. My
>> stupidness. :-(
>>
> Don't worry too much, looks like your nation's football is much better
> than your settattr knowledge.

I very much appreciate your attempt to make me feel better, but
please realize that not every German (or UK citizen) is a football
fan(atic). FWIW, I don't give a dime (very, very much less actually)
who wins what there.

And I surely know a lot more about setattr, than about the "Abseits"
(aside, offside, or such) rule (even if my setattr knowledge is
plain zero)