refactoring a group of import statements

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:54:13 EDT 2010

On Jun 27, 10:20 pm, GrayShark <howe.ste... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Question: If you can't answer the question, why are you talking?

Q: If you can't take advice without complaining, then why are you
asking?

> I'm American Indian. That's what I was taught. We don't talk that much.
> But you get an answer when we do talk. Makes life simpler.

Yes thats about as intelligent as me saying... "I'm an American
sprinter. We don't walk that much. But we move faster when we run.
Makes winning easier.

Yes, apparently it is *NOT* wise to "swim with sharks"!

GrayShark, this is the second time i've seen you spit on those
offering help. Whether or not my help was helpful to you does not
matter. You're only going to thin the "pool" of answers by resorting
to such childish behaviors. If you don't think an answer was helpful
to you, just ignore it and move on. But i'm probably wasting my time
again helping you so...