[python-openid] 2.2.3 python package missing

Thomas Jollans thomas at jollans.com
Mon Jun 28 05:34:24 EDT 2010

On 06/28/2010 10:26 AM, Stéphane Klein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I write to you, to inform I can't install python-openid 2.2.3 version.
>
> I've writed to the author :
>
> """
> I've work on a project, I use AuthKit and this tool have a dependency
> with python-openid-2.2.3
>
> http://openidenabled.com/files/python-openid/packages/python-openid-2.2.3.tar.gz
>

> this file is missing on your server.
>
> To fix deployment issue, can you keep older library version ?
> """

Use the link *you* posted. It will redirect you to an index page. Click
"Python -- downloads".

http://github.com/openid/python-openid/downloads

Now was that really that difficult?

- Thomas

PS: okay, that doesn't include version 2.2.3. However, I expect that
2.2.5 will work just as well for you, and I am *certain* that 2.2.4 will
work: I checked the github commit logs and discovered that
<URL:http://github.com/openid/python-openid/commit/80ba35b21777f637040cf8cd6b0bc6a3a7c9ef2d>
is the only change between the two versions -- it looks like version
2.2.3 never worked in the first place.