YANQUI courts were ALWAYS K A N G A R O O Courts - thats how they carried out GENOCIDE of NATIVES !!!

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 06:59:26 EDT 2010

If any of you are surprised at my harshness at this YANQUI bustard,
take from me 100% that this is a SPOOOK. I have caught a real one with
a bait.

On Jun 25, 10:30 pm, "n... at bid.nes" <alien8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 8:42 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
>
> <nanothermite911fbibusta... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > YANQUI courts were ALWAYS   K A N G A R O O   Courts  -  thats how
> > they carried out GENOCIDE of NATIVES !!!
>
>   You're stupid as well as biased.
>
>   "Yanqui" courts are as just as any, and as unjust as many others,
> but at least our system is (mostly) open to public view, and corrupt
> officers and judges are rooted out.
>
>   Native Americans used to bring bows and arrows to gunfights, and
> lost.
>
>   Then they learned to bring lawyers, and win.
>
>   Tell us how "fair" courts in Europe deal with "Ethnic Cleansing".
Yanqui bustard insulting european courts and calling them racist ?????
David Kastrup, reply to this.

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in Europe deal with "Ethnic Cleansing".
Yanqui bustard insulting european courts and calling them racist ?????
David Kastrup, reply to this.

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in Europe deal with "Ethnic Cleansing".
Yanqui bustard insulting european courts and calling them racist ?????
David Kastrup, reply to this.

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in Europe deal with "Ethnic Cleansing".
Yanqui bustard insulting european courts and calling them racist ?????
David Kastrup, reply to this.

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in Europe deal with "Ethnic Cleansing".
Yanqui bustard insulting european courts and calling them racist ?????
David Kastrup, reply to this.

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in Europe deal with "Ethnic Cleansing".
Yanqui bustard insulting european courts and calling them racist ?????
David Kastrup, reply to this.

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in the Middle East deal with religious
> freedom.
>

>   Tell us how "fair" courts in China, Cuba, and other "Communist"
> regimes deal with political dissenters.

Hey YANQUI bustard, Russian courts are certainly better. Putin put the
criminal jew Khodorkovsky behind the bars. But the RAPIST ROMAN
POLANSKY wheaseled out from a YANQUI COURT with a SETTLEMENT and ran
away to EUROPE. Your CIA mother fuckers could not kidnap him yet you
racists kidnapped a non-jew from Italy.