best way to increment an IntVar?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:20:25 EDT 2010

On Jun 25, 5:03 pm, Mark Lawrence <breamore... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > Some of you don't care about IDLE, well thats fine, but you should
> > care about the stdlib being clean and up to date.
>
> Normal dross from a complete and utter moron.  Thankfully one completely
> useless idiot doesn't make a community. <snip> You, sadly, are beyond redemption.

Ok Mark, i've had about enough of your trollish behavior and
bombastically blatant Ad hominem attacks against me. Save us all some
headache and please don't reply to any of my posts in the future
*unless* you can muster the strength AND NOT resort to inflammatory
hate speech against my person. I know you hate me with a purple
passion and i am very sorry you let emotion rule your life so
completely and sadly, so self destructively. Maybe one day you
smile...?

However I *do* hope to make you one my closest allies in the future.
But only *you* have the power to turn this negative energy around into
something positive... here's to hope'in Mark, heres to Hope'in.