Book review / advise

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:48:20 EDT 2010

John Bokma <j... at castleamber.com> wrote:
> Now let's hope that your asshat behaviour doesn't stop companies like
> this to continue to print those books. I have considered to buy the
> complete set a few times. And I hope you're not calling me naive...

Given the current propensity for people to scrape web sites like
Wikipedia and publish them on Amazon without the rights holders'
consent, my initial impression was exactly the same as Stephen's. I
don't think there's anything contractually binding about the product
description that would guarantee the PSF even see any returns at all.
But hey, as long as the page _looks_ and _sounds_ official, it must
be, right?

Let's hope that _your_ asshat behaviour isn't responsible for people
being conned and ripped off.