Jew want to STEAL Lithium of Afghanistan now after AMASSING the GOLD of the Planet Earth

Billy wildbilly at withouta.net
Mon Jun 21 02:00:03 EDT 2010

In article <mV7Sn.44130$EK1.28219 at newsfe15.ams2>,
 "Androcles" <Headmaster at Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:

> "nanothermite911fbibustards" <nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com> wrote in
> message
> news:9c256ec6-4e4e-48f7-ab2f-28630b03a13e at h13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> This is a bustard:
>   http://www.anhs.com.au/images/bustard1805.jpg
>
> You are a fucking stupid bastard.

We seem to be in an era where any distraction is valuable as long as it
diverts attention from the kleptocrats who are selling out the country
to the military-industrial complex, he banking sector, et al. who are
ripping us off, and paying for these scum bags campaign finances.

Ex. Rep. Joe Barton: "I¹m speaking now totally for myself. I¹m not
speaking for the Republican Party. I¹m not speaking for anybody in the
House of Representatives but myself. But I¹m ashamed of what happened in
the White House yesterday. I think it is a tragedy of the first
proportion that a private corporation can be subjected to what I would
characterize as a shakedown. In this case, a $20 billion shakedown."

According to the website Open Secrets, Barton has received nearly $1.5
million in donations from the oil and gas industry during his twenty-six
years in office. Barton¹s top career campaign donor, Anadarko Petroleum,
has a 25 percent stake in the oil well where the explosion occurred.

'Nuff said. Get angry.
--
- Billy
http://radwisdom.com/essays/this-is-your-brain/