D-CM; Software Testers

Stephen Hansen me+list/python at ixokai.io
Sat Jun 19 15:12:06 EDT 2010

On 6/19/10 11:16 AM, Kruptein wrote:
> Okay so I just released the 0.2-alpha version of my project and I'm
> looking for people that would like to test it.
>
> It is written in python with the wxpython gui bindings  and is aimed
> to help developers.
>
> You can find more info on launchpad: http://launchpad.net/d-cm

What does it *do*?

The LP page is vague, "all those apps", then you're talking about
various vague statements of Stuff Doing Stuff Together.

But *what* is the stuff? The home page link on the LP page goes
somewhere weird.

So yeah. What's it *do*? I don't like downloading software until I have
an idea of what its for :)

--

   Stephen Hansen
   ... Also: Ixokai