Removing anti-Jewish postings from Python list

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 15:21:41 EDT 2010

On 16/06/2010 18:56, Alan Harris-Reid wrote:
> Any idea how we get rid of this 'noise'?  Will it eventually go away if
> we ignore it, or is there anything the moderators can do to clean-up
> this (normally) wonderful resource for Python programmers?
>
> Regards,
> Alan

Alan,

 From an earlier thread by Stephen Hansen, timed at 16/06/2010 07:17 BST.

"No, we won't.

Reported as abuse.

This forum is for discussion of Python. Python is apolitical,
areligious, asociological, and only philosophical when you speak the
High Holy Truth of the Zen as Delivered Unto Us by He Who Is The Timbot."

All,

I actually don't know how to report such things because of the
combination of c.l.py, gmane.comp.python.general and
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list, possibly others?.
Could somebody please show the correct direction?

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence