GUIs - A Modest Proposal

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 03:39:23 EDT 2010

On Jun 15, 1:41 am, Stephen Hansen <me+list/pyt... at ixokai.io> wrote:
> On 6/14/10 9:08 PM, Stephen Hansen wrote:
> > You're an *beep*.
>
> For the record, this was inappropriate. A moment's frustration after a
> long day does not excuse belligerence, even if unnecessarily provoked.
>
> I apologize.

No problem Stephen, as you'll find out over time i have a skin much
thicker than your average grape, unlike some folks round here.

Unfortunately though the code showdown will need to be postponed until
tomorrow. However my good friend Mark will be glad to know I just
grabbed my comfort blanket and teddy, had a lovely glass of warm milk
and some biscuits, and now mummy is tucking me up safely in bed. Kiss
mummy goodnight Mark...  :-<>

;-)