configuration setting for python server

Stephen Hansen me+list/python at ixokai.io
Mon Jun 14 23:44:57 EDT 2010

On 6/14/10 8:30 PM, shanti bhushan wrote:
> On Jun 15, 5:53 am, David Zaslavsky <diaz... at ellipsix.net> wrote:
>> On Monday 14 June 2010 6:19:33 am shanti bhushan wrote:> I want to update the configuration file for python server ,but i am
>>> not able to locate the python configuration file.
>>
>> What configuration file? I don't see anything in your code that reads a
>> configuration file.
>>
>> :) David
>
> next thing is i want to know which python server will have this option
> of configuration file.

Your questions aren't making any sense.

What configuration file? What even *is* a "python server"? What are you
trying to configure or accomplish?

Python is a programming language. It has no configuration (except
certain environment variables).

A "server" can certainly be written in Python. Or a server (Apache, and
the like) can be configured to use Python to serve dynamic content in
various ways (from obsolete, like CGI, to fast cgi, to mod_python, to
the latest fad, mod_wsgi).

More information is required for us to help you.

--

   Stephen Hansen
   ... Also: Ixokai