math.erfc OverflowError

Sun Jun 13 22:26:05 EDT 2010

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:05:28 -0700, geremy condra wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au>
> wrote:
>> aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) writes:

[...]

> You know, I've never been a part of a community in which the URL format
> was the most contentious part of filing a bug report.

Good lord man, don't you realise what you've done??? In your reply to
Mark on the tracker, you misused a hyphen as an m-dash, and to add insult
to injury you then got the spacing around it completely wrong.

We have to stamp this behaviour out before it spreads. It's already
affected Mark, who replied and used three(!) hyphens instead of an m-
dash. This is completely unacceptable!!!

--
Steven