Deformed Form

Dave Angel davea at ieee.org
Sun Jun 13 07:17:01 EDT 2010

Victor Subervi wrote:
> <snip>
>
> DaveA suggested I not use the same name for my fn. as I do for my var;
> however, there is a difference in capitalization, and I'm trying to
> standardize this way. It makes it easy to recognize the difference (caps)
> and easy to recognize which vars go with which fns.

That's not what I said.  I said:
"""I'd also suggest you not use the same name for the module that you
use for the function in that module.  That's the cause of another
confusion I had with your message. """

Since you didn't name your modules (what you persist in calling
scripts), I can only guess their names from the import statements:
e.g.:
from New_Passengers_Curr_Customers import New_Passengers_Curr_Customers

I don't see any case difference there.

DaveA