Which is the best implementation of LISP family of languages for real world programming ?

Antti "Andy" Ylikoski antti.ylikoski at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:57:08 EDT 2010

12.6.2010 13:04, vanekl kirjoitti:
> Antti "Andy" Ylikoski wrote:
> snip
>> Maybe it could be a good idea for someone to write an academic study
>> of all these available Lisp implementations.  Even Interlisp still
>> lives, as it was recently noted in this newsgroup.  (I did not check
>> the Google.  Has someone alredy done so?  Ie. studied the existing
>> many Lisp implementations?)
>>
>> regards, Antti J. Ylikoski
>> Helsinki, Finland, the E.U.
>
> Common Lisp Implementations: A Survey
> http://common-lisp.net/~dlw/LispSurvey.html
>
> You bring up a good point -- there are so many mature lisp
> implementations
> that you can "jump" implementations until you find one that meets your
> needs.
> --
> Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

OT:  (very Off Topic.............)

Yes, I would not trust dolphins to take care of my investments.

"You shall know the truth,
And the truth shall make you free."

-- Quotation from the news:alt.politics.org.CIA newsgroup.

(whether they are or are not affiliated with The Company, I will leave
for the reader as a exercise.................)