GUIs - A Modest Proposal

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:42:39 EDT 2010

> That's the reason why it won't happen. Everybody asking for change is
> not willing to lead the effort. Everybody who would be able and might be
> willing to lead the change fails to see the need for change.

 *lol*.  i don't know why, but i think that's so hilarious i might
make it my .sig.  it must be because it's so beautifully zen and
circular.

 there are foools who aren't confident and know it;
 there are foools who _are_ confident, and experienced enough to not
try it.

 that just leaves the foools who are confident enough to try it, but
whom nobody will follow :)

 it's a bloody wonder anything gets achieved at all in free software
ha ha :)

 l.