Missing DLL in win98

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jun 7 14:50:25 EDT 2010

On 6/7/2010 8:15 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
> Spyder42 wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 14:03:48 -0400, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu>
>>> It was not obvious, without closely reading your original post...

>> So it WAS obvious to anyone who was PAYING ATTENTION?

That is not what I said, as indicated by a further line you snipped.

> I think Terry just wanted to be kind to you by not saying you're
> completely wrong.

Yes, I was trying to gently educate. To put it plainer, it is the
responsibility of question askers to make the question clear. If there
is confusion, the asker should blame himself if anyone. Askers should,
if saying anything, thank, not punish, anyone who responde with the
intention of answering or helping.

Terry Jan Reedy