Python Forum

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Thu Jun 3 21:56:06 EDT 2010

Phlip <phlip2005 at gmail.com> writes:

> On Jun 3, 3:20 pm, geremy condra <debat... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > You mean like how I never get answers, to my super-easy GED-level
>> > questions, here??!
>>
>> I agree. This proves conclusively that a web forum is the right
>> place for you.
>
> Ah, so you feel up to my "xsl for xmlrunner.py" question?

Just jumping in the middle, but if you're looking for a web based forum
where you can ask questions, check out Stack Overflow (and sister sites,
depending on your question). I've noticed over the last couple of months
that often things I google for, are answered on Stack Overflow. One
thing that would've been nice to have on Usenet that I like is the
ability to vote answers up or down. I think Usenet would've been a bit
better with that option.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/