Another MySQL Question

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:57:37 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:25 PM, MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:

>  So our_options is a list containing two values, which you're putting
> into a tuple:

> 2
> 1
> >>>

> In other words, value_tuple is a tuple which contains one value, a list.

Understood. So I tried this (to include the other values):

      sql_string = 'insert into tmp%s values (%s, %s, %s, "%s")' %
(tmpTable, store, prodid, pkg, our_options_string[:-4])
      sql = 'insert into tmp%s values (%%s, %%s, %%s, %%s)' % tmpTable
    cursor.execute(sql, (store, prodid, pkg, our_options))

Which, of course, gives me the same error, because I'm still putting in the
same len for the final value. What do now?
TIA,
beno