What does this PyChecker warning mean?

Leo Breebaart leo at lspace.org
Tue Jun 1 11:25:11 EDT 2010

On 6/1/2010 7:53 AM, Xavier Ho wrote:

> > Out of curiosity, why are you defining two classes inside a
> > function?

Not my code! Not my code! :-)

This code was contributed by someone else, and I merely took my
default action (in such cases) of running pyflakes, pychecker,
and pylint on it before doing anything else, just to see what
comes up.

As far as I can tell the sole reason for that code being
structured the way it is, is to provide a kind of
module-within-a-module and not clutter up the outer module with
these helper classes needed only by the foo() function.

--
Leo Breebaart  <leo at lspace.org>