python source code -> win/dos executable (on linux)

superpollo utente at esempio.net
Fri Jun 25 10:46:41 EDT 2010

hi.

suppose i work in a linux environment, but i would like to ship a
win/dos executable file from time to time, just for test purposes (my
"testers" are windows users and don't want to go through the hassle of
installing python on their win boxes). what is the best way to do that?
(the application should be a simple console app, but my question applies
to gui/tkinter apps too)

hint: when i do the same in C, i usually do something like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhe6N7FB1D4

bye