Heuristic

Marcos marcosruapuga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:13:48 EDT 2010

I have a store, so I want to maximize the profit. I have all the
suppliers with diferent prices, some providers can send products to a
client an others not, this has a plus price. Some providers has a
discount over the tansport if a quantity is reached.

Sometimes its better to me receive the order and resend to the client
if I have a transport discount.

Not all the suppliers has all products for a order.

So I want to create a function which I can pass the data, and
generates all the possibilities so I can find the maximum profit.

Have I to use heuristics? Do you know some examples?.

Thanks in advance.