PyCon Australia 2010 Registration Closes Tomorrow

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 20:34:05 EDT 2010

Hi all,

PyCon Australia 2010, to be held at the Sydney Masonic Center over the
weekend of June 26 and 27, is only days away.

REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE TOMORROW (JUNE 22) AT 1PM!

You have until 1PM tomorrow to register and pay.

Register here: http://pycon-au.org/reg

We will NOT be accepting registrations at the door. We will NOT be
accepting money at the door. If you're registered and haven't paid by
tomorrow you will not have a seat at the conference dinner.

    Richard Jones
    PyCon Australia 2010