FBI BUStards - Jews Supplied SMALLPOX blankets to the KILL THE NATIVES

small Pox smallpox911 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:44:12 EDT 2010

"They tell how they supplied smallpox to General Amherst (Secret
Relationship, pp. 111-114) to send the blankets among the Native
American - it's all here.

"They tell how they supplied smallpox to General Amherst (Secret
Relationship, pp. 111-114) to send the blankets among the Native
American - it's all here.

Honorable and Soft Spoken, Minister Louis Farrakhan & the Jews

University of Illinois at Chicago Pavillion
"The Black Man Must Do For Self or Suffer the Consequences!"
Chicago, October 7, 1991

"In my hands is a manuscript, brothers and sisters, that arose out of
the controversy between myself and the Jewish community. I want to
tell all of you I have never been antisemitic. I have never been a
hater of Jews, nor am I now that, but I discovered in my tussle with
them that they were on me because I had the nerve to pull the cover
off of some deceitful practices that they practice on us and on
others. And so they tried to make me the worst Black man in history.
When they did that, some Muslims in the Nation rose up to defend me
and went into libraries and did research and compiled a manuscript of
over 300 pages from their own writings not from us. And not one
scholar that we quote is an antisemite. Here are Jewish rabbis, Jewish
scholars, Jewish writers. They document their own hand in the slave
trade. They document their own hand in owning the ships, running the
ships, buying and selling our fathers - it's here.

"They tell how they supplied smallpox to General Amherst (Secret
Relationship, pp. 111-114) to send the blankets among the Native
American - it's all here. I'm going to send this to every Jewish
person that has attacked me - FREE. I'm not going to ask them to pay
for it - with a letter from me asking them to comment on what we have
discovered in our research. I'm sending this to the Black Caucus, to
Black leaders and Black preachers. I want you to read. This is not to
create hate, but what it is to do is to rearrange a relationship that
is not beneficial to us but has been detrimental to us...

"With the help of God we intend to put this everywhere and this is
just Volume One. We have three volumes of it....I'm telling you what
you read in this, it will make you to know that Farrakhan was not
wrong. I stood and I stand on principles of truth and by the grace of
God I will never back down from truth. I want this in the Senate
because the Senate voted 95 to nothing to censure me saying that an
antisemite like Farrakhan has no place in America. I want my day in
court in the US Senate and I want that expunged from the record and my
name cleared."

1999 - Jewish Rabbis & Farrakhan Meet

The meeting began with prayers-one in Hebrew, another in Arabic-and
then a spirited and spiritual dialogue began between the leader of the
Nation of Islam and seven members of the Neturei Karta International
orthodox Jewish community.

==========
The JEW bastards did 911 to CLAMP down on the spread of the truth.

These bastards will be punished.

==========

The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJ-k-iOg0M

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZ2lxDJmdg

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911blogger.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kGZ3XPEm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

========
Hey RACIST FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX mailer ???