FBI Closes in on Anthrax Terrorist - Prime Suspect is a Zionist

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:49:18 EDT 2010

I rcvd appreciative and supporting replies (private emails) from many
of you. The world
is moving in the direction of the Biblical predictions. I agree to
some extent that we should encourage the jews to accelerate their
self-
destruction by applauding their crimes.

==========
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/anthraxsuspect.html

Dr. Assaad - Victim of incredible Zionist racismLos Angeles, Alta
California - 2/26/2002 - (ACN) Jewish microbiologist Dr. Philip M.
Zack may be behind the deadly anthrax contaminated letters that were
mailed to NBC's Tom Brokaw, Senator Tom Daschle and others, according
to FBI sources. In a rapidly unravelling investigation by the FBI, it
appears that the "Arab-hating-Jew" was behind a vile conspiracy to
frame a colleague who was born in Egypt and who worked, along with Dr.
Zack, at the U.S. Army's Medical Research Institute for Infectious
Diseases in Fort Detrick, Md.

La Voz de Aztlan has maintained from the beginning that the anthrax-
laced letters seemed contrived and were purposely written to make them
appear that they were coming from someone in the Islamic World. New
information just released by the FBI confirms our suspicions. On
October 9, 2001 we published "Anthrax Terrorists may be Zionists" in
which we outlined the reasons for our suspicions and in addition
reported on a letter we received with a yellowish powder. On October
24, 2001 we published an editorial "Anthrax Letter Messages Seem
Contrived" in which we commented on our theory concerning the origin
of the letters. We also published pictures of the three actual letters
and envelopes. We have now compared the handwriting on these letters
to the one we received and it looks suspiciously the same. We are not
handwriting experts and have made the decision to publish the envelope
and letter we received so that our readership can see for themselves.
Our local police department never came to pick up the envelope and
letter and we still have them in a double zip-lock plastic bag. The
letter and envelope addressed to La Voz de Aztlan are published at
http://www.aztlan.net/letterbiochem.htm

The case against Dr. Phillip M. Zack began unravelling when Egyptian-
born scientist Dr. Ayaad Assaad, now a U.S. citizen, was called in by
the FBI for an interview on October 2, 2001. The FBI had received an
unsigned letter falsely accusing Dr. Assaad of being responsible for
mailing the anthrax tainted letters. The letter stated, among other
things, "Dr. Assaad is a potential biological terrorist," and "I have
worked with Dr. Assaad, and I heard him say that he has a vendetta
against the U.S. government and that if anything happens to him, he
told his sons to carry on." Rosemary A. McDermott, attorney for Dr.
Assaad, stated that here is a very close connection between the person
who sent that letter and the person who sent the anthrax. Ms.
McDermott said "The person who wrote that letter knew intimate details
of my client's life and his professional history, and about the Fort
Detrick operation. I don't think that is a coincidence." The Fort
Detrick biochemical research laboratory has maintained stores of
weapons-grade anthrax that is commonly known as the Ames strain of
Bacillus anthracis.

The anonymous letter falsely accusing Dr. Assaad was sent a little
after the September 11 terrorist attacks but before anyone knew about
the anthrax-laced letters. On October 5, 2001, about 10 days after the
anonymous letter was mailed, Robert Stevens, Photo Editor of The Sun
in Florida, became the first of five individuals to die from an
anthrax infection.

U.S. Army factory for deadly pathogens is controlled by ZionistsThe
racist and bigoted attacks on Dr. Ayaad Assaad by Zionist Philip Zack
and others started while he worked at the Army's bioweapons lab at
Fort Detrick in Maryland during the 1990's. This is when a vicious
racist vendetta was launched against the scientist of Arab descent. A
group of coworkers led by then Army Lt. Col. Philip Zack began a
hateful campaign to harass and get Dr. Assaad fired from his duties.
The Zionists apparently wanted to get rid of anyone that could uncover
their sinister plans which consisted in stealing "weapons grade
anthrax" and other deadly viruses used in biological weapons. The
conspirators had the support of the lab's former commander. Among
other things, the bigots wrote and passed around a very crude poem
denigrating Arab Americans, an obscene rubber camel and constantly
poked fun at Dr. Assaad's use of the English language. In 1991 Dr.
Assaad discovered the eight-page poem in his mailbox. The poem was
lewd and mocked Dr. Assaad. The poem also referred to the rubber camel
that was passed around. It was outfitted with all manner of sexually
explicit appendages. The poem in part read: ``In Assaad's honor we
created this beast; it represents life lower than yeast.'' The bigots
noted that the rubber camel will be given each week ``to who did the
least.''

It appears that the conspirators created an extremely toxic workplace
on purpose in order to take control of the laboratory. The lab became
very dysfunctional and hostile to the few "good" scientists that
worked there which included Dr. Assaad. Dr. Assaad said ``This person
knew in advance what was going to happen and created a suitable, well-
fitted scapegoat for this action. You do not need to be a Nobel
laureate to put two and two together.'' Dr. Assaad said he reported
everything to his supervisor, Col. David R. Franz, but that Colonel
Franz ``kicked me out of his office and slammed the door in my face,
because he didn't want to talk about it.'' Dr. Assaad was eventually
dismissed by Colonel Franz as were two other scientists of Arab
descent.

The evidence against the racist Zionist bigot Dr. Philip "Mengele"
Zack is very strong. Lab specimens of anthrax spores, Ebola virus and
other pathogens disappeared from the Army's biological warfare
research facility in the early 1990s during the very same period that
the conspirators were harassing Dr. Assaad. An 1992 inquiry into the
disappearance of the deadly pathogens found evidence that someone was
secretly entering the laboratory late at night to conduct unauthorized
research involving anthrax. A numerical counter on a piece of lab
equipment had been rolled back to hide work done by the mystery
researcher. A lab scientist, Dr. Mary Beth Downs, told investigators
that she had come to work several times in 1992 to find that someone
had been in the lab at odd hours to use the electron microscope to
conduct some clandestine research. Dr. Downs reported in a memo that
whoever was using the microscope was "either in a big hurry or didn't
know what they were doing." Documents from the inquiry show that one
unauthorized person who was observed entering the laboratory at night
was Lt. Col. Philip Zack who at the time no longer worked at Fort
Detrick. A surveillance camera recorded Lt. Col. Zack being let in at
8:40 P.M. on January 23, 1992, by another conspirator by the name Dr.
Marian Rippy. Dr. Philip M. Zack has not been arrested.

==========

The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJ-k-iOg0M

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZ2lxDJmdg

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911blogger.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kGZ3XPEm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA