Looking for very complicated gettext PO file(s) for testing

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Fri Jun 11 13:36:17 EDT 2010

I'm looking for one or more very complicated gettext PO files for
testing. I know this sounds a bit OT, but these files will be
used to test some Python-based PO utilities we've had to write to
manage our PO files. We have our own in-house produced test
files, but its always dangerous to test against your myopic view
of the world.

By complicated I mean lots of msgids, plural forms, comments,
and/or non-standard extensions to the PO file syntax.

I would be grateful for any samples sent via email or a link to a
specific open source project with sophisticated PO files.

Thank you,
Malcolm