Deformed Form

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:14:36 EDT 2010

Hi;
I have a script that calls values from the form that calls it. This script
imports another script:

from New_Passenger import New_Passenger

def create_edit_passengers3():
  new_passengers_curr_customers = New_Passengers_Curr_Customers(customers,
flights)
  if new_passengers_curr_customers > 0:
    print "<input type='submit' value=' Send ' />"

All this works. What puzzles me, however, is that the value of
new_passengers_curr_customers has to be called using cgi from the imported
script (New_Passenger). It cannot be called from the calling script. I would
have thought it would have been the other way around. Please help me
understand why.
TIA,
beno