Python scripting in Ultraspider web crawler?

Mickel Grönroos mickel.gronroos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:52:17 EDT 2010

Hi there!

Does anybody on the list have experience on processing output from the
Ultraspider web crawler with Python?

I am using the Ultraspider web crawler to crawl a web site and then send the
web pages' content and metadata to an Autonomy IDOL search engine. However,
I want to do some processing on the web pages that the Ultraspider web
crawler finds first and I have understood Python is the language one should
be able to use with Ultraspider to do document processing.

All ideas and pointers welcome!

Best regards,

Mickel Grönroos
Stockholm