parsing different xml messages

kaklis at gmail.com kaklis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 08:26:11 EDT 2010

On Jul 27, 8:14 am, Stefan Behnel <stefan... at behnel.de> wrote:
> kak... at gmail.com, 27.07.2010 13:58:
>

> > On Jul 27, 6:30 am, Stefan Behnel wrote:
> >> kak... at gmail.com, 27.07.2010 12:17:

> >>   From a bare socket? TCP? UDP? Or what else?

> >> Use an application level protocol?
>
> >> Stefan
>
> >> From a tcp socket using the twisted framework.
> >> Application level protocol... Such as?
>
> Depends on what you *can* use. Do you control the sending side?
>
> Note: giving better details helps others in giving better answers.
>
> Stefan

Well yes you are right!
I can't control the sending side.
The app i'm writing just accepts incoming xml messages. Like the ones
above.
When i receive a message I parse it and print the information.
I know how to parse both xml messages.
What i want is to distinguish them so that i can trigger the
appropriate parsing method.

A.K.