Why are String Formatted Queries Considered So Magical?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 26 23:26:46 EDT 2010

Justin Smith <justin2009smith at gmail.com> writes:

> Seeking industry expert candidates

Please don't reply in an existing thread with an unrelated message. If
you want to start a new discussion, compose a new message, not a reply.

For job advertisements, please don't use this forum at all; instead use
the Python Jobs Board <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

--
 \      “We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just |
  `\                                 stuff that works.” —Douglas Adams |